Information submitted to this website:
- In general, most website log files are stored on the web server regarding details of the visitor’s IP address, type of browser, the referring page, and date time of the visit.
- Where information is required to contact us the contact information will be stored on the server. The reverse is true when we need to reply to questions or job requests using the information provided to us.
What we do with the information:
- When you contact us:
- E-mail addresses will not be given, sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- When we contact you:
- Telecommunication with you in response to inquiries is possible and is our first choice. In addition, e-mail may be sent to answer questions or initiate the referral bonus program.
When we contact others:
- We contact others using the information provided by you. Please do not provide referral contact information of other people without their permission. We reserve the right to pass on privacy complaints to the submitter absolving 15 IT Resources, LLC of any and all liability regarding the misuse of personal information not expressly permitted to enter on this website by the referred person.
Your privacy is protected under the auspices of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). To learn more visit the FTC website at https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc